Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hello Spring!

Hallelujah!
Longer days, sunshine & warmer weather are just around the corner. Today has been absolutely the most beautiful day to be outside since....well it seems like forever, but I know it was just a few months ago. I really didn't appreciate how the weather affects me until winter set in & there were 5 adults stuck in a very small house with very limited space. I'm pretty sure I had the winter "blues" this year and have been hoping for a light at the end of the tunnel. To my amazement, it came today - on our day off!
We took advantage of the amazing weather today and went on a bike ride, actually our first together (that I can remember). It was an hour of peace & calm & soaking up the warm, glowing sun. I pray for many more days like this one!!
Happy Spring everyone! I'm sure ya'll are just as excited about this time of year as I am!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Sounds like a great day off for the two of you. Wishing you many more days like that.

Unknown said...

nice one...:) :)


http://www.akshaychugh.blogspot.com